http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Hair Tales: Now that is just stupid...

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Now that is just stupid...

Now I am not against relaxers but I am not an advocate either. I guess it's because I don't think the way that others wear their hair is any of my business and plus I had relaxed hair up until 2 yrs ago, but this woman was just careless...




I have never heard of Shenque or whatever relaxer brand that was.. and it was two for $5! Anyone who cares about the heath of their hair and not just of its appearance would know not to use a brand that isn't known and is 2 for $5.... I know it's a recession but...no..... unfortunately too many women just care too much about the appearance only but they must not realize that if they keep doing that then they won't have any hair left to care about..

1 comment:

  1. It's unfortunate that till this day so many black women continue to put corrosive materials in their hair that can result in this. I dont want to be the one to tell people how to live their lives but with a little research and a positive outlook many could see that a perm just isn't needed.

    ReplyDelete