http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Hair Tales: Now its time to say goodbye.. well maybe

Monday, May 3, 2010

Now its time to say goodbye.. well maybe

I don't know if I've mentioned this already but I'm soo happy that this project is over! but is not why I wanted to write this post. On April 22nd at 10pm or so after taking everything in, I realized how proud I was of myself for not taking the easy route of doing the promotions or whatever for another student's senior project. I gave myself a real challenge and ( well I think) I excelled. I love the idea of " The Hair Monologues" so much that I have decided that I would like to continue it after graduation. I don't know how yet, but somehow I'm going to do it..

1 comment:

  1. really??!! i didnt know this?! yes!! ooh come interview me anytime girl, you know where ill be!
    OMG u can SOOOOO do this in bermuda when you come visit! its a totally different story there oh yay!

    ReplyDelete