http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Hair Tales: The cast

Sunday, May 2, 2010

The cast

So for your convenience I figured I should tell you who's who's in this whole thing .. So here are the lovely ladies in my cast ...

Laurie King-freshman
Alyssa Hallmark- junior
Woryeneh Benson- sophomore
Linda Mcgriff- Senior
Karla Mera-junior
Yasmin Martinez (although she didn't perform for the show bc she only showed up for one rehearsal) - sophomore
Jackie Blackwell- senior ( she's the greatest!)
Torian Yancey ( Yasmin's replacement)- senior


Although we had some issues, lateness, not showing up, acting "brand new" (discussed in past posts) but now that this is all over ( and I feel like I'm typing this bc it's all over) I would do it all over again and work with each of these ladies again....


For the actual footage besides for interviewing these ladies, I also interviewed my intern, Aruna Dismont ( who I couldn't do any of this w/o) friends and members of OAPIA ( I suggest you guys go for an OAPIA meeting.. Thursday nights :)

No comments:

Post a Comment