http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Hair Tales: The performance

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The performance

Hi everyone!

So on Thursday, it finally happened! The performance of " The Hair Monologues"! It was set to start at 8:30pm but of course nothing ran smoothly. We started about 15-20 minutes late. I arrived late bc I had to pick up the projector from CTS.Then we had to get everything ready. Fix the lighting, make sure the DVD ran properly with the projector, set up the chairs, etc. We were one around 8:10 or so but I was still being asked questions by the cast members about where to stand since we had to change some of the staging around with the chairs being out. However I thought everything was going to be ok until some asked " Where's Karla?" Karla is one of the cast members and at 8:14pm, she was still not there. I was about to pull my hair out.. so much for talking about hair... Karla did arrive around 8:25 or so, but my family was late. They got there for 8:45 or something like that. I should have know they would be late because my mother was one showing everyone how to get to Purchase and she is always late...... for everything.......

No comments:

Post a Comment