http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Hair Tales: Dress Rehearsal or something like it

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dress Rehearsal or something like it

So I had a dress rehearsal yesterday in the Stood from 6pm-8. Well those were the scheduled times. Of course the usauls were late, by this time, it was an hour intot he rehearsal... I'm a little too ussed to it. however this dress rehearsal sucked becuase

1) there was no projector.. tech services denied my requests, and so I had no choice but to turn to CTS and the projector that I needed won't be here until Thursday ( the day of the show)

2) Whitson's is really crappy. The Stood itself reminds me of a basement that I have no desire to send a good amount in, but idk if ppl don't see the garbage in whitson's or no one cares but omg I'm bring hand sanitizer on Thursday... I'm not naming any names but the manger or the stood ( again no name naming) hasn't been much of a help. He's never there and when I call him ( bc I need answers and he is getting paid to do this) he acts as if I'm harassing him.. he doesn't doesn't want me to harass him bc I can do that.. anyway he said he would be there that Sunday to help me with the lights and stuff, but I get there and no manger..... luckily some guy with darker hair was able to help a little although he really didn't much about the light either..

3) one cast member was stuck somewhere and couldn't make it in time

4) why did another cast member ( the one that was an hr late) try to speed everything up, asked if another cast member could direct their sketch and then had the nerve to ask me when the show was ( that damn question)? When I said Thursday she informed that she had class.... I have never wanted smack someone so much in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment