http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Hair Tales: I'm on my way!! .. I think

Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm on my way!! .. I think


Original posting date: February 16, 2010

So I know it's been a while since I've posted anything.. sorry... Anyway my auditions are happening this week. This Thursday and Friday actually. I'm printing out my flyers today and my facebook event has already been been up since yesterday.I'm nervous. I think not many people will show up and then I'm feeling the pressure of doing this all in one semester.. like 2-3 months at this point. I'm also feeling stressed between senior project and two jobs,where one can lead to a future in the company if they like me enough.. I hope this all turns out well

For some reason, it's not letting me post my flyer on here. Maybe I will take a picture and post on here later..

No comments:

Post a Comment