http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Hair Tales: I'm backk!!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm backk!!

Hello!!!

My name is Shante and I’m a 21 year old senior at a college in NY. I started this blog because it was an assignment. This blog is going to be tracking the process of my senior project. My senior project is called ” The Hair Monologues”. The set up is similar to ” The Vagina Monologues”, but it’s not about the V-jay jay nor about the hair down there! LOL. It’s about the hair up there! Yes we style it, teaase it, damage it. Everyone has a hair story and ” The Hair Monologues is there to reveal it!

I will post rehearsals photos and videos, my thoughts and maybe other things until the premiering night of THM ( yes I have an acronym, that’s what I do..). In the meantime, I have another blog that I have abandoned on the doorstep of blogspot. It’s called “Cookies and Cake”, if you would like to read it.

Thanks!

S. Skyers

P.S- I first created this blog on wordpress, but we didn't get along so I returned to blogspot, where blogging is simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment